Builders Capital is the nation’s largest B2B private lender for residential single-family & multi-family construction. We partner with Builders, Developers, and Brokers across the nation, helping with acquisition, development, and construction; our speed, technology (LMS, BIMQuote.com, Customhome.ai), and creative loan products (All-In-One, WRAP) set us apart from our competition we strive to be the Builders Most Valued Relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to funding, and technology help set us apart from others.
We are looking to hire a Capital Markets Associate, a key player in all capital markets transactions and other strategic initiatives for a private lender with over 10 financing structures and $3B of capital. Capital markets transactions throughout the capital stack – to include – warehouse, securitizations, mezzanine, equity, and equity-linked. Strategic initiatives include M&A, exploring new business lines, review of portfolio/asset mgt analytics, and other ad hoc projects. Position to operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and to work closely with Co-President, who has over 25 years’ experience, 100+ transactions, and $75B+ of value, including the pioneer of single-family rental industry capital markets. Opportunity to develop/create novel/cutting-edge financing structures with the most sophisticated investor and financial partners.
- Assist in all capital market and M&A activities by leading diligence process, financial/credit analysis, and deal processing for multiple, simultaneous processes.
- Liaise with bankers, lawyers, rating agencies, and internal teams to execute mission-critical transactions.
- Interface with and prepare presentation materials for senior executives and investors, including regular updates and review of strategic/capital initiatives.
- Build and maintain a financial model with the ability to run various financing and operating scenarios.
- Analyze operational results and portfolio data to assist in management decision-making and capital formation.
- Perform other related duties or special ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Proficient in financial modeling.
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Heavy analytical and organization competency.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability and history of effective multi-tasking.
- Bachelor’s degree ideally in finance, economics, real estate, or business-related.
- 1-2 years of investment banking experience (ideally real estate industry experience).
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive wages.
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.