BIMQuote, an entity within Builders Capital, seeks a Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our sales team. We are a rapidly growing team set to significantly disrupt the industry on behalf of the entities that need us most. Our products are reimagining project finance, architecture, engineering, project management & product procurement across the new construction residential housing market.
We have joined forces with Builders Capital, as we have a shared vision to distribute technology and access to resources in a platform that reimagines homebuilding. We get after it every day to level the playing field for regional builders striving against all obstacles to create homes for American families.
As a BDR, you will conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers, use your business acumen to identify how BIMQuote could help their business grow, and successfully position the platform’s value proposition.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with founders & executive team, as well as our onboarding specialists, marketing, and sales leadership to develop and implement appropriate prospecting strategies.
- Prospect, educate, and qualify leads to create sales-ready opportunities.
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on calls, meetings, and sales.
- Achieve both individual and team goals.
- Collaborate with team members to maximize opportunities and drive sales.
- Execute lead generation campaigns with Marketing and Sales.
- Conduct high-volume prospecting (60+activities per day) to qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media.
- Schedule discovery meetings for Onboarding Specialists to further assess a prospect’s business and potential for partnership with BIMQuote.
- Conduct needs qualification calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Help home builders and trade-specific subcontractors from all over the globe realize the potential of systemizing their business practices.
- Reach out to small businesses to introduce them to custom home.ai, BIMQuote.com & Builders Capital.
- Manage a high volume of calls and build a steady stream of new business.
- Use your organizational skills and strong work ethic to consistently follow up on all assigned activities and maintain a successful pipeline.
- Be hungry to learn and perfect your sales craft (professional development is a top priority).
- Be fearless when picking up the phone and talking to prospective
The preferred candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, civil engineering, construction management, or equivalent experience preferred.
- A construction background would be preferred.
- 2+ years of top preforming business development experience.
- Set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson, leader, and executive.
- Candidates that thrive in this role are fearless, focused, strong communicators, and love to win.
- We seek out individuals who consistently bring these same intangibles to their work daily: work ethic, energy, passion, and a desire to be great.
- Health insurance – BIMQuote pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive wage.
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee..
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.