Careers: Business Relationship Manager – Ft. Lauderdale
Builders Capital is opening a second headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL and looking for a Business Relationship Manager to join our team!
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market at 5 million home deficits.
In the Business Relationship Manager (BRM) role your primary focus will be to support our external sales channels to help source, originate, and push deals across the finish line. You will be assisting clients and brokers through the process of loan structure to winning accounts and projects with one of our lending solutions. You will work in a team to cultivate the borrower experience within that team and provide excellent customer service.
- Actively support the Loan Officers daily to prioritize loan opportunities.
- Engage assigned prospects from Loan Officers and Mangers to convert leads to applications and closed loans.
- Participate in call campaigns to create conversations nationwide about the Builders Capital value propositions.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities for additional Builders Capital products within your assigned Team.
- Implements corporate sales strategy; interacts with customers or potential customers to explain Builders Capital products and services to persuade them to do business with the company.
- Provide feedback to Loan Officers and Management on marketing campaigns.
- Actively and accurately track customer engagement and communications in the company’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assist in onboarding and training of new clients/stakeholders on loan products and Builders Capital proprietary software systems.
- Work closely with your Loan Officer and stakeholders to quickly provide accurate and detailed loan pricings.
- Assists in the coordination of the credit approval process for loans, complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Interface with other operational departments to maintain client communication, continuity, and excellent customer service.
- Communicates with internal and external parties to ensure all appropriate information has been received from borrowers to best evaluate loan requests and ability to repay as stated.
- Coordinates activities, workstreams, and resources needed to achieve goals; keeping others informed on status or issues; solicits and provides feedback to others.
- Assist Loan Officers in monitoring funded loan portfolio.
- 3-5 years of sales experience in finance, mortgage lending, residential building, or real estate.
- Able to collaborate with external sales partners, demonstrating a positive attitude and clear communication.
- Self-motivated and capable of thriving in a competitive team environment.
- Skilled at identifying loan weaknesses and effectively mitigating risks to find suitable product solutions.
- Inherent inclination towards helping others and consistently projecting a friendly and professional demeanor.
- Adaptable in engaging prospects through detailed conversations.
- Passionate about understanding and mastering our products, enabling flawless communication with potential customers.
- Highly organized, proactive, and knowledgeable in sales and marketing principles.
- Natural confidence in phone communication, adept at guiding individuals towards optimal solutions.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.