Careers: Front End Developer
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market at 5 million home deficits.
In this role you will work with product owners, architect, developers, and QA team. Covering daily development work in our C# .Net API applications and MS SQL database which interact with a React frontend solution. Code changes and database script will undergo Code review as part of any pull requests.
- 2+ years of software development experience, proficient in React and experience in .NET technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience of development using Entity Framework.
- Experience with complex and large RDBMS databases and understanding of indexes, stored procedures and triggers is required.
- Follows design principles on developing quality code that’s cross-browser, configurable, scalable and optimizes performance.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and remain up to date with industry trends.
- Detail oriented and ability to pivot tasks or attention quickly is critical.
- React for front end development required.
- Knowledge in MS SQL and C# is a plus.
- Experience in developing mobile apps (Android and iOS) is a plus.
- Knowledge of scrum methodology and Continuous Integration is a plus.
- Participate in sprint planning, sprint review and daily stand-up meetings developing web and mobile apps
- API Development using Entity Framework
- Database modifications and development
- Resolve technical challenges in a collaborative manner
- Collaborate with team members to develop high quality code
- Participate in code reviews
- Competitive wages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.