Careers: Internal Communications Manager
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builder’s most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to funding, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market at 5 million home deficits.
Builders Capital offers a suite of loan products to builders and developers that is second to none. Our ability to think creatively with deal structure, agile in-house operations and servicing teams, speed to fund, and technology suite help set us apart from others.
- Act as a vision partner, thought leader, and implementer of an overall framework and strategy to build out an internal communications department.
- Ensuring organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders.
- Provide guidance and feedback to ensure all internal communication is clear, consistent, and aligned with the company’s goals.
- Help manage internal communications channels including organization emails, updates, Teams, SharePoint sites, etc.
- Handle the internal communication response to situations that affect organizational perception and reputation.
- Support leadership and company meetings by helping craft messaging and programs through agenda, speaker selection, and logistics.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the reputation and perception of our products and teams internally.
- Monitor, track, and analyze the impact of and the response to internal communications messaging and events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Experience in developing the messaging, content, and layout of written communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams in order to present a coherent message.
- Competitive salary.
- Work Life Balance.
- Paid Time Off.
- Paid Holidays.
- Health insurance: Builders pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA).
Salary range for this position is $85,000 – $95,000 per year commensurate with experience and education.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.