Careers: President BIMQuote
BIMQuote is looking for a President who would oversee implementing the vision set by the Principals and Executive team. We are a rapidly growing team, set to significantly disrupt the industry on behalf of the entities that need us most. Our products are reimagining project finance, architecture, engineering, project management & product procurement across the new construction residential housing market.
We have joined forces with Builders Capital, as we have a shared vision to distribute technology and access to resources in a platform that reimagines homebuilding. We get after it every day to level the playing field for regional builders striving against all obstacles, to create homes for American families. Together we can help builders across the country create more homes, faster, and cheaper.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishing and carrying out organizational goals and to help drive revenue.
- Directing and overseeing the organization’s budgetary and financial activities.
- Analyzing performance indicators, financial statements, and sales reports.
- Identifying areas to cut costs while improving programs, performance, and policies.
- Help increase our reach and brand awareness.
- Negotiating and approving agreements and contracts with new and existing vendors.
- Collaborate across companies to help get shared projects across the finish.
- Oversee and help with day-to-day operations.
- AD Hoc projects as needed.
The preferred candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, civil engineering, construction management, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience managing a construction or construction finance company is preferred.
- Experience running a technology or SAAS company is preferred.
- Leadership skills for leading an organization and coordinating resources, policies, and employees.
- Management skills to direct and shape an organization’s operations including managing budgets, business plans, and employees.
- Problem-solving skills for identifying and resolving organizational issues, recognizing shortcomings, and carrying out solutions.
- Time-management skills for completing multiple tasks at the same time and usually under their own direction to make sure that they get their work done and meet goals.
- Health insurance – BIMQuote pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive wages.
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.