Careers: Project Coordinator
BIMQuote, an entity within Builders Capital, seeks a Project Coordinator to join our team. We are a rapidly growing team set to significantly disrupt the industry on behalf of the entities that need us most. Our products are reimagining project finance, architecture, engineering, project management & product procurement across the new construction residential housing market.
We have joined forces with Builders Capital, as we have a shared vision to distribute technology and access to resources in a platform that reimagines homebuilding. We get after it every day to level the playing field for regional builders striving against all obstacles to create homes for American families.
As a Project Coordinator, you will work independently to deliver on responsibilities in collaboration with customers, build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships along with managing internal and client project implementations.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with founds & executive team, as well as our Project Managers (PM), onboarding specialist, and sales leadership to develop and implement prospecting strategies.
- Review the project requirements and scope and assist Project Managers (PM) in the development and tracking of project plans and dependent deliverables.
- Assist in preparing and updating all assigned project schedules and tracking changes through change control.
- Provide updates on projects to clients and senior management team.
- Schedule project meetings per project plan and/or need.
- Work with BIMQuote Operations team to ensure timely and successful delivery of support tickets and project implementations according to customer agreements.
- Communicate with clients on project-specific activities, including meeting summaries and action items.
- Plan and execute project implementation.
- Maintain project implementation schedule and related documents for assigned projects.
- Ensure that assigned projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- With PM, ensure products have suitable training, implementation, admin and/or user guides.
- Meets with Supervisor and makes suggestions regarding client relationship management and project management.
- Perform additional ADHOC duties as assigned.
The preferred candidates:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, construction management, civil engineering, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of construction project activities and processes, generally acquired through a minimum of 1 year of prior job-related work experience.
- Possess strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- We seek out individuals who consistently bring these same intangibles to their work daily: work ethic, energy, passion, and a desire to be great.
- Health insurance – BIMQuote pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive wage.
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year.
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays.
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee..
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.