Careers: Project Manager
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market facing a housing shortage.
In 2021 we originated over $2.2 Billion dollars in construction loans almost doubling our projected 2021 goal, to say we are rapidly growing would be an understatement!
In this role as a Project Manager, you will work in cross functional teams to help develop strategies to enhance productivity, mitigate risk to the organization and enhance the customer experience.
Day to Day:
- Cross collaboration with different teams to ensure successful delivery of each sprint iteration and product release.
- Actively lead discussions to identify ways to iterate on ideas to improve upon results or design.
- Align with internal teams to understand technology needs for features or enhancements.
- Maintain project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports.
- Manage expectations for the delivery of the project and escalate issues on deadlines as early as possibly to management to enable appropriate corrective action to be taken.
- Provide post implementation support for business users after implementation of new software or systems.
- Establish and maintain best practices and increase the effectiveness of our organization through the project management team.
- Drive results, track and measure project successes through on-time delivery and business impacts over time.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project success and key deliverables.
- Document and own project details and scope.
- 3+ years of Project Manager experience
- Experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Project Management certification preferred
- Experience taking ownership of launching Financial products
- Highly organized and the ability to deal with complexity, turning ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Have polished communication skills
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, no matter how big or small the issue may be.
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve problems
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.