Careers: Sales Manager
Builders Capital is looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to join our fast-growing company! This is an incredible opportunity to join the largest private construction lender in the country, at a time when our loan products are needed more than ever, and we are on an incredible growth trajectory. As a proven sales manager, you’re going to bring your expertise in recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and leading a high performing sales team across both retail and wholesale channels. Our top LO’s fund hundreds of millions of loan volume per year and you will be expected to quickly build a high performing team.
You will use your network combined with exceptional corporate support to build your team of loan officers across the country. We do not restrict you to defined sales territories nor do limit you to focus on one specific sales channel. We give you all possible opportunities to build a world class sales team, with the highest performing LO’s in the industry. This is an opportunity for proven sales managers looking to take their career to the next level by rolling up their sleeves and working tirelessly to do so. This is not a 9-5, slow paced role. You are going to be challenged with high expectations and you are the type of person who thrives on exceeding a high bar. You will work alongside an exceptionally bright group of people who are laser focused on creating the best company in the industry.
Builders Capital offers a suite of loan products to builders and developers that is second to none… Our ability to think creatively with deal structure agile in-house operations and servicing teams, speed to fund, and technology suite help set us apart from others.
Day to Day:
- As a proven successful Sales Manager, you know your focus is recruiting, hiring, training, developing, and supporting your team.
- Leading your team, holding them accountable to all necessary sales activities to drive volume, setting SLA’s, ensuring CRM usage, and navigating complex deal structures.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with builders, contractors, architects, engineers, real estate agents, and investors to continue to expand Builders Capital’s footprint and brand nationally.
- Routinely call on and visit industry professionals to develop personal relationships with those individuals invoked in the financing procurement process.
- Work with corporate sales support teams and operations teams to analyze potential deals, structure in creative ways, and sell Builders Capital to potential borrowers.
- Attend trade shows, professional meetings, and industry events to drive the awareness of the Builders Capital name and product offerings.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with Brokers and Borrowers nationally to continue to expand Builders Capital’s footprint and brand.
- Analyze loan scenarios obtained in the lead generation process, to include pricing, loan terms, project value, budget analysis, risk analysis, exit strategy.
- Assist your team in presenting loan terms to prospective borrowers and brokers in order to help win the deal, when necessary
- 4+ years of sales management experience in residential or commercial mortgage, preferably with expertise in construction financing.
- Highly organized and the ability to deal with complexity, turning ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Polished communication skills.
- Ability to think outside of the box to solve problems.
- Highly ethical, with an unwavering commitment to doing right by our clients and the company.
- A true team player with proven ability to lead across organizations and departments.
- Thrives in a fast pacing, ever changing environment.
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.