Careers: Senior Production Manager – Ft. Lauderdale
Builders Capital is opening a second headquarters in Fort Lauderdale, FL and looking for a Senior Production Manager to help us build our new office.
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market facing a housing shortage.
In 2021 we originated over $2.2 Billion dollars in construction loans almost doubling our projected 2021 goal, to say we are rapidly growing would be an understatement!
In this role as a Senior Production Manager, you will work closely with Principles, Loan Officers, and Production team to ensure all loans are in good standing and on track for closing.
Day to day:
- Day to day work with Production Support Leads, Processors, Credit Officers and Closers reviewing Pipeline to ensure all loans are in good standing and on track for closing.
- Collaborate with departments to ensure loan quality as files are delivered to LRC for credit approval and capital partners for loan sales.
- Demonstrate understanding of credit risk by performing underwriting analysis of credit profile, liquidity, and project.
- Understand all product guidelines, ensuring each loan is accurate and complete according to investor requirements.
- Monitor and enforce turn-times, accuracy, and customer satisfaction.
- Provide on the job training and mentoring for all roles in loan production.
- Actively load balance to optimize workload, maintaining or exceeding turn-times and capacity of the team.
- Lead a team through coaching, interviewing and performance evaluations for employees.
- Resolve post-closing deficiencies quickly and implement solutions to avoid future deficiencies.
- Document best practices, creating a library of information to train new hires and maintain consistency in each department.
- Manage, recruit, train and hire Production Support Leads, Processors, Credit Officers and Closers.
- Assist in complex financial analysis, accurate and timely market analysis, borrower’s financial and credit documentation.
- Analyze information such as property profiles, demographics, maps, and inspections.
- Three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience required, including experience in leading a Commercial lending team/function in a fast-paced, growth organization
- Working experience in lending, banking or real estate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP’s in Excel are a plus
- Competitive wage
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health reimbursement account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.