We are looking for a seasoned Senior UX/UI Designer to join our technology team. As a key contributor, you will lead the design and development of user experiences and interfaces for our digital products. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in creating intuitive, visually appealing designs that enhance user satisfaction and engagement.
Builders Capital is the nation’s largest private construction lender, offering innovative financing solutions to a wide spectrum of developers and homebuilders. Loan products include options for Acquisition, Development, Construction, and Bridge financing, in the form of single-asset loans, portfolio loans, and revolving credit facilities. In addition to financing opportunities, Builders Capital borrowers can leverage national accounts for material purchase discounts, and access cutting-edge technology for project management, accounting, and BIM technology tools. Builders Capital is headquartered in Puyallup, Washington, with regional sales offices across the country. The management team at Builders Capital brings over 100 years of expertise in residential construction lending, home building, real estate development, and loan servicing.
In this role, you will work in cross-functional teams to help design, implement, and test new software, ensuring it is user-friendly while providing a cohesive experience for internal and external users. You will collaborate with key stakeholders to identify needs and determine user friction points; conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet user and client requirements; optimize services and products; and develop mockups for the design and development teams.
Day to Day
- Lead the end-to-end UX/UI design process, from concept to final implementation.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define project goals and requirements.
- Conduct user research to understand user needs, behaviors, and preferences.
- Create and maintain wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that align with project objectives.
- Perform usability testing and iterate designs based on user feedback.
- Maintain and evolve design systems to ensure consistency across digital products.
- Stay informed about industry trends and advancements in UX/UI design.
- Collaborate with developers to ensure the clarity, feasibility, and effectiveness of design implementations.
- Over 7 years of professional experience in UX/UI design, with a focus on digital products.
- Experience working in construction, construction lending, or construction supply industries preferred.
- Strong portfolio showcasing a variety of design projects and your impact on user experiences.
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices.
- Experience with user research, usability testing, and user feedback analysis.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with front-end development technologies and their impact on design.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums.
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – Builders Capital puts $62.50 a month into an HSA account for employee.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.