Careers: Training and Design Specialist
Apply here for the Training and Design Specialist role! Our Recruiting Manager will get back to you within 48 hours.
Builders Capital is looking for an experienced Training and Design Specialist. We are in growth mode and looking to add someone to the team. Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders and developers across the country, and we are on track to loan out over 1.5 billion (yes, billion) dollars in 2021.
Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender. Our loans help to create quality housing within communities. We strive to be The Builder’s Most Valued Relationship.
In this role you will develop and maintain training resources, documenting the steps needed to originate, process, approve, fund and service a loan at Builders Capital. This includes creation of policy and procedure documentation, instructor-led materials, and web-based tools. Daily job duties include partnering with BC Leadership on upcoming training needs, LMS development team to understand upcoming system changes, and SMEs to ensure training materials match with reality of user behavior.
DAY TO DAY
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods including hands-on, classroom, custom training modules and eLearning platforms.
- Create and maintain global policies and procedures with input and feedback from key stakeholders, documenting best practices alongside system step/action.
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, success and ROI and assimilate data for metrics reporting.
- Lead the development of FAQs and procedures for sales systems, including Pipedrive, LMS and Power BI. Act as the first line of defense for troubleshooting questions in each system used by sales. Design and assemble training materials and manuals in line with release schedules. May be asked to perform testing of systems during releases.
- Provide assistance to team members when needed in a live production environment.
- Establish and maintain high customer satisfaction via Training Course Evaluation feedback. Continually look for opportunities to improve team performance and quality through various training initiatives and processes.
- Applies advanced technical knowledge, soft skills development based on departmental principles and procedures.
- Reporting and scheduling training activities weekly. Showing ROI to stakeholders
- Schedule and lead new hire training for all roles, create strong tools to support new employee efforts the first 90 days.
- Launch support analysis and follow-up training as needed for new products, systems and tools.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and industry practices.
- Manage instructional technology to include authoring systems and online learning platforms.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure training content meets the needs of learners.
- Monitor projects and report on project status.
- Work with key stakeholders such as leaders, learning & development peers, subject matter experts and human resources to design learning programs and experiences.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of training/content development, knowledge management, and process training standardization.
- 2+ years of experience in the delivery and evaluation of instructional content that supports multiple methods of delivery (classroom, on-the-job, online, virtual, etc.)
- Experience in program administration and coordination.
- Knowledgeable in adult learning principles and methodologies and their practical applications.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work and be flexible under pressure.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex information and to effectively motivate small and large groups.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Competitive wages
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital contributes $125 dollars per month into an employee HRA
- 401(k) match
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.