Careers: Treasury Analyst
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our willingness to think creatively with loan terms, aggressive rates, agile in-house servicing team, speed to fund, and technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our loans help to create quality housing in a market at 5 million home deficits.
We are looking to add a Treasury Analyst to the team. Day-to-day you will be trying to continuously improve the accuracy of cash flow forecasts and working with the business to improve efficiency on sourcing forecast information.
- Provide ongoing cash management and capital usage analysis including forecasting daily and weekly cash flow, assessing capital requirements, preparing transaction requests and monitoring facility compliance.
- Maintain internal and external treasury and capital partner reporting.
- Use analytical perspective and business acumen to provide insight and generate recommendations on improving business performance.
- Develop and maintain monthly management reports for performance metrics, result trends, and variance analysis.
- Provide review, assessment, and direction on complex loan payoff situations.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reporting materials for internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in treasury or finance.
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities with understanding of cash flow concepts and principles.
- Strong excel, data management and analytical skills are a must.
- Experience with Data Visualization tools like Power BI and Tableau is a plus.
- Banking or lending experience is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity, positive attitude, motivation to learn and master new skills.
- Ability to communicate financial concepts to business leaders, both orally and in writing.
- Able to work within deadlines and manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Willing to assume duties and projects to further the goals of the company.
- Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee Medical insurance premiums
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
- Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.