Careers: Treasury Specialist
Builders Capital provides a comprehensive range of loan products to builders, developers, and investors across the country, we strive to be a builders most valued relationship. Our creative loan products and rates, agile in-house servicing team, and innovative technology help set us apart from others. Builders Capital is the leading private equity construction lender, our financing for acquisition, development, and construction funds quality housing in a market facing a 5 million home deficit.
In 2022 originated over $3 Billion dollars in construction loans, to say we’re rapidly growing would be an understatement!
We’re looking to add a Treasury Specialist to our Treasury & Finance team.
• Responsible for audit of loan documentation and update internal systems to ensure that appropriate internal reporting data reflects accurate and complete information for each loan.
• Responsible for preparing loan packages for delivery to investors.
• Transmit loan information and documentation to external diligence and custodial partners.
• Update internal systems to ensure that appropriate internal reporting data reflects accurate and complete information for each loan.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure accurate and well-organized electronic loan files.
• Keep management and other parties informed of potential problems or delays and make recommendations.
• Prepare Release of Liens and ensure documents are sent to appropriate counties/title companies for recording within required state-specific timeframes.
• Work collaboratively with other departments to manage information, reporting and document preparation for various internal and external needs, and compliance with investor covenants.
• Cross train in duties of other Treasury team members and act as a back-up as needed.
• Work on projects and team initiatives as requested.
• Previous experience in insurance, investment, lending or accounting preferred.
• Prior experience in a post-closing/closing environment a plus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills (via phone and E-mail) with the ability, desire, and enjoyment in working with all stakeholders in a cooperative, professional, and friendly manner.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to operate in a dynamic fast paced environment while managing multiple competing priorities.
• Dependability and punctuality.
• Health insurance – Builders Capital pays 100% of employee medical insurance premiums.
• Competitive wages
• Paid time off – 3 weeks a year
• Paid holidays – 10 paid holidays
• Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) – Builders Capital puts $125 dollars a month into an HRA account for employee
Pay Range for this position is $23.00 – $26.00 hourly commensurate with experience and education.
This job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job; however, there may be additional duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job.
Construction Loan Services II LLC (Builders Capital) and its affiliates are Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employers and welcome all qualified applicants. This is a full-time, exempt position. The job description contained herein is not intended to be a comprehensive list of the duties and responsibilities of the position, which may change without notice.