Builders Capital team members Beth Glein, Josh Craig, and Travis Dodge lend their expertise to various panels on September 12th at the 10th Annual Build-To-Rent, Land & Homebuilding Forum (West) in Las Vegas, Nevada.
A must-attend event for homebuilders and developers, the IMN conference provides insights from industry-leading experts to examine the latest investment opportunities, strategies and trends that can help carry a business forward.
Builders Capital Session Details
Capital Strategies Outlook: When Will We See a Rebound in Financing?
September 12 | 9:30 AM-10:15 AM (Beth Glein, Chief Operating Officer)
COO Beth Glein and panel are ready to hit on some hard-hitting questions. Interested to hear more about how borrower and lender risk tolerance may change in the coming year?
- How are lenders working with their borrowers in this economic climate?
- What are the most frequent asks from borrowers? How are lenders responding?
- What is bank activity like in the sector compared with other lenders?
- When might origination to pick back up?
- Is financing availability vastly different across loan product types?
Construction Financing Update
September 12 | 11:00 AM-11:45 AM (Josh Craig, Co-President)
- Is financing available for new construction lending deals today?
- Who is getting construction financing?
- What do terms and underwriting deals look like today?
- Lending on the entire project from land, through development and construction then the takeout
- Bank lending activity
- Completion guarantees, personal guarantees, interest accruals & LTC
PropTech Innovations in Homebuilding & BTR
September 12 | 11:45 AM-12:30 PM (Travis Dodge, Chief Technology Officer)
CTO Travis Dodge and panel will share details about current tech and emerging trends impacting builders and developers in the homebuilding industry.
We hope you can join us! Visit the IMN website to register for the conference September 12-13, 2023 or view the full agenda: https://events.imn.org/event/9c3d45c6-61b0-4e54-b3d2-86f27511a42d/